SAFEWATER IS APPROVED BY RSB
We have an annoncement
Now we can finally and proudly announce that Safewater is certified and approved by RSB (Rwanda Standards Board) which means we are now able to sell in Rwanda.
Safewater is certified and approved by RSB (Rwanda Standards Board) which means giving us the go-ahead to sell in Rwanda, which we are very proud of. This means that schools, hospitals, health centers and more can feel secure that we are here for the long run. Rwanda's own authority has approved and tested a product that is safe and secure.
The benefits of standards:
Standards have become such integral components of our economic, social and legal systems that they are frequently taken for granted and their crucial role in a modern society is often not recognized.
The RSB Standards Division has unconquerable experience in its core function, namely, the development of national standards and maximizing the benefits of international standards through adoptions, which enhances the competitiveness of the Rwandan industry and advance international trade.
In Rwanda our standards enhance competitiveness and provide the basis for consumer protection, health and safety.
Benefits to consumers:
- Standards ensure that consumers are protected from hazards to their health and safety.
- Standards promote and protect economic interests of consumers.
- Standards ensure that consumers have easier access to and greater choice in goods and services.
- Standards ensure improved quality and reliability.
- Standards ensure better operation and compatibility between products and services.
- Standards ensure the availability of effective consumer redress.